Monday, March 24, 2008
On saturday, I went for Easter Vigil and Joan's (aka Meiyan) baptism! Everything was really really pretty and I had fun with the candles :D It went on from 9.30pm to midnight. Then, we went to eat, hohoho. Chocolate cake! Greeeeen tea.
On Sunday, I stupidly woke up early to go for cat class, only to find out that there wasn't any. So I went home and went back at 11 for the Easter mass. Omg the kids sing really nicely. Saw Maria (the junior) for the first time in my church!
At three, I went for Amaths tuition. I think I saw Amanda Sum. The one from my primary school bus. But I'm not very sure :/
School today. Stupid Darren stayed at home cause he was hit by a lorry and he fractured his arm. An excuse not to go to school. Rahhhhh!
Went to AMK Hub with Jing and Debbie after school. Hint hint King hint hint Chi hint 's hint pre hint hint sent. HOHOHO hope she likes it.
Tuition. Was. Fine. Hahah Jomain's in my class.
That's it for now.
'Bats in the cave!'
8:41 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style